Monday 4 January 2010

Welcome to my blog about girly crap.

Greetings. If you are here, chances are you already know me, the author of this site, Bryony, AKA Paperlilies. I usually write over at this blog, and post videos here. There are more links to the right, but as I said, I imagine you already know who I am and what I do.

Which brings me to this blog. I started this blog as a space to share the girly crap that I'm interested in that I don't like to mix into my usual online places for fear of alienating people who don't get excited about glitter. I love makeup and nail stuff, the more unusual and impractical the better. Hopefully this will be a blog of interesting links and information and possibly tips and ideas. I'll review things that I think warrant being reviewed... We'll see how it goes. I hope to make some more youtube makeup tutorials but probably on a different channel to my main Paperlilies one. Again, we'll see how it goes!

Welcome to my new blog :)

2 comments: