Friday 15 January 2010

Butter London '3 Free' Nail Polish

I bought this polish because I wanted the colour for my pastel rainbow nail set that I like to do sometimes (I'll take photos next time I do it!). I got it from asos.com, and I think it was on sale.

 

I think it's a nice colour, but for a polish that costs almost £10 full price, it has a really crap brush. Also, the huge rectangular lid doesn't come off to reveal a normal brush, you have to use the whole unwieldy thing to paint onto your nails. So whilst the formula is pretty nice, the brush lets it down badly. Also, it's a fairly measly 3 fluid ounces, so overall, not a great product. Their whole schtick is that it is free of formaldehyde, toluene and 'DBP' whatever that is, hence the '3 free' thing. So... good for you, Butter, but it doesn't make up for such a measly and badly designed product.

No comments:

Post a Comment